Customs clearance is a series of consecutive actions which have to be performed when you move the goods across the customs border.
More than 30 years ARIVIST Group provides a full range of services in customs clearance for all kind of goods on the entire territory of the Russian Federation
Every month we issue more than 2000 customs declarations
We work on the 45 customs stations throughout Russia
The company employs 30 certified specialists in customs clearance (declarants)
What we do:
- We consult you or prepare foreign economic contract and choice the delivery conditions according to Incoterms 2010
- We check the completeness and correctness of provided documents
- We prepare the set of approval document
- We support and help you by the registration at the customs office
- We select HS Code
- We calculate and pay the customs duties
- We determine the customs value of goods and prepare customs value declaration
- We fill out and submit customs declaration
- We go through customs control procedure
- We organize and represent your interests in the case of the cargo inspection by customs authorities
- We provide storage at warehouse of temporary storage and warehouse terminal, forwarding and handling in the customs control zone
We can provide also a full range of services in goods delivery anywhere in the world.
We work with cargos:
We work with all kind of cargos across Commodity Nomenclature for Foreign Economic Activities of the Eurasian Economic Union.
The customs procedures:
- International customs transit
- Processing in the customs territory (tolling)
- Processing for domestic consumption
- Processing outside the customs territory
- Temporary importation/exportation
- Customs warehouse
- Free customs zone
- Reimport / Reexport
- Destruction and others
More information about each procedure you can find hereRead more
Regularly used customs offices:
Northwest Post the Central Excise Customs,
Sebezh, Karelian, Kingiseppskaya Customs
Smolensk, Tver, Sheremetyevo Customs
Knowledge of features of each customs office permits to minimize the customs clearance time and to avoid additional costs.
We can provide the customs clearance of goods at any customs office in the Russian Federation, depending on the conditions and tasks facing us in each individual project.
If you contact the ARIVIST Group, you get a reliable partner whom you can entrust all customs operations with your cargo.